Gymnastics stall bars or gymnastics ladder, was invented at the beginning of the 19th century by the Swedish teacher Pehr Henrik Ling, which suffering from arthritis, realized the therapeutic potential of wall bars exercises. When Sweden was under Napoleon’s occupation, Ling was supported by the Swedish king to found “The Royal Institute for Gymnastics”, where he taught gymnastics as an art, which later became the working system in whole Europe. After the invention of the wall bars comes the invention of the vaulting box. With the arrival of emigrants in America, the wall bars was quickly adopted in the USA, where is used under the name of stall bars. But the beginning was with Johann Guts Muths, which is known as the grandfather of modern gymnastics and published the book “Gymnastics for youth” in 1793. The largest stall bars was presented at the FIBO exposition in Essen and was 5m in height. Gymnastics stall bars are a multifunction device, made of lamellar and beech timber. Can be manufactured in different sizes, from the recovery, for children up to the double, which may have a size of 2.50 x1, 70 m. The parallel bars are made of beech or maple wood and can be in numbers 7, 14 or 16 pieces. The top bar is always on an exterior position to facilitate the conduct of exercises. The bars are 40 mm thick and oval shape. The wall bars is used for gymnastics exercises as well as rehabilitation. For spine disorders such as scoliosis, it is advisable to consult an orthopedist before running any exercises at the wall bars. This exercise equipment is widely used in fitness centres or gyms in schools, physical education classes. On the stall bars can be attached incline board or pull-up bar.